Plus Alpha Digital (“Plus Alpha Digital” or “we”, “us” and “our”) (acting as data controller) respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our policies with regard to protecting your personal information when using our site, www.plusalphadigital.com, whether through a computer or mobile device.
When you visit plusalphadigital.com, you consent to our collection and use of information about individuals as described below.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to visit plusalphadigital.com. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of plusalphadigital.com after we make any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
Information we collect
We collect the following categories of personal information: Examples (not intended to be exhaustive)
Contact Information, such as name, email address, and phone number.
Location data, such as location of your device or user location.
Internet activity, such as interaction and behavior tracking on the site.
Sources of information
We obtain your personal data either directly or indirectly from you or from publicly available sources.
The technologies we use for data collection may include:
How we use the data we collect
We use the information we receive from you to better understand website behavior, marketing campaign performance, and to make improvements to our website and content.
Plus Alpha Digital does not disclose, share or sell your Personal Information to third-party businesses. However, we may be compelled to share your information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
Do not track signals
In certain circumstances, local data protection laws may give you rights with respect to personal information if you are located in or are a resident of that country, state, or territory.
Note: We are only required to honor rights to the extent that these rights have been granted to you and apply to you under applicable data protection laws.
You may be entitled to:
- opt out from your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- request information regarding the processing of your personal data, including being provided with a copy of your personal data;
- request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data, or object to the processing of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data; and
- complain to your local data protection authority, or to a court of law, if your data protection rights are violated. You may be entitled to claim compensation for damages or distress incurred or suffered in consequence of unlawful processing of your personal data.
How do I submit a request?
To make a request or exercise your rights, please submit a verifiable request to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you may make a verifiable request related to Personal Information that we collected from you or your users. You may make a verifiable request as the individual that the Personal Information is about (the user) or on behalf of an individual whose Personal Information you have provided to us, in such a case you must provide the verification of that individual.
The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are either i) the person about whom we collected Personal Information or ii) an authorized representative which inputted the Personal Information
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you or an individual about which you inputted Personal Information.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option and direction.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Plus Alpha Digital reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at our discretion and at any time.
If you have questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, or require additional information, please contact email@example.com
Last Updated and Effective: September 3, 2020